Data collection of Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm:
These are some of the types of personal information we collect in hotel apartments maria victoria de Benidorm:
- Name, surnames, e-mail, telephone number and postal address;
- Credit card information (type of card, card number, cardholder's name, expiration date and security code);
- Information about the stays of the clients, such as the dates of arrival and departure, special requests, observations about your preferences in the services (rooms, facilities or any other service used);
- Information related to your marketing preferences or that you provide us when you participate in surveys, contests and promotional offers;
We collect automatically referring to Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm:
When you use our website, we also collect data automatically, some may be personal. For example, language preference, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, registration, time of use, requested URL, status report, user agent (information about the browser version), operating system, result (visit or reservation), browsing history, user's reservation ID and type of information seen. We can also collect them automatically through cookies.
Purposes of the processing in Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- A. Reservations: we use your dp to complete and manage your online reservation.
- B. Customer service: we use your dp to offer customer service.
- C. Customer feedback: we may use the contact information to invite you by e-mail to write a comment after the stay. In this way, you help other travelers choose the accommodation that best suits them. If you send a comment, it can be published on our website.
- D. Marketing activities: we also use them for activities related to marketing, as allowed by law. When we use personnel to do direct marketing, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications about services and new products or other offers that we think you may be interested in, we include a link to unsubscribe, which you can use if you do not want us to send you more messages in the future.
- E. Other communications: we may contact you by e-mail, by mail, by phone or by sending a message based on the contact information that you leave us. The reasons can be:
to. We may have to respond or handle requests that you have made to us.
b. If you have not completed an online reservation, we may send you an e-mail reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this extra service is useful for you because it allows you to complete a reservation without having to go back to find the accommodation again and without re-filling the reservation from the beginning.
c. When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website. We believe that this extra service is useful for you and for us, so we can improve our website according to what you tell us.
- F. Analysis, improvements and research: we use personal data to carry out research and analysis. We may use a third party to carry it out on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of investigations, including third parties, anonymously and globally. We use personnel to perform analyzes, improve our services, offer a better user experience, expand functionality and get more quality in our online travel services.
- G. Security, fraud detection and prevention: we use information, which may include personal information, to prevent fraud and other illegal or illicit activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personnel to assess risks and for security purposes, such as user authentication. For these purposes, we may share with third parties, such as, for example, law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law and external advisors.
- H. Legal and Regulatory Compliance Matters: In some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include those, to manage and resolve legal claims or litigation, to comply with regulations or for regulatory investigations, or to execute agreements or fulfill requests of the law to the extent that legislation requires it.
If we use automatic means to process those that have legal effects or that may affect you in a significant way, we will apply the necessary measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
Legal bases at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm
- Given the purposes of A and B, we depend on the fulfillment of a contract: the use may be necessary to comply with the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use them to carry out our obligation to complete and manage the reservation according to the contract we have with you.
- Given the purposes of the C to the H, we depend on legitimate interests: we use your data for our legitimate interests, such as offering you the most suitable content for the web, e-mails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services , and the content of our website, and for the detection of administrative fraud and legal purposes. By using them to serve our legitimate interests, we will always put your rights and interests in protection above our rights and interests.
- Regarding the end H, we also depend, when applicable, on our obligation to comply with the applicable legislation.
- When necessary, according to the applicable legislation, we will request your prior consent to process them for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to oppose the process established in the points CF and do not have any direct means at your disposal to reject it (for example in the configuration of your account), to the extent that it is applicable, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfers of international data of Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm
Security in Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm
BookingSuite complies with reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and inappropriate use of information that includes personal data. We use adequate management systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the information that includes it. We also use security procedures and physical and technical restrictions to access our servers. Only authorized personnel can access them during their work.
Data retention of Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This information may include personal data such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.