Data collection of Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm:
These are some of the types of personal information that we collect at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm:
- Name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and postal address;
- Credit card data (type of card, card number, name of the holder, expiration date and security code);
- Information about clients’ stays, such as arrival and departure dates, special requests, comments on your preferences in services (rooms, facilities or any other service used);
- Information related to your marketing preferences or that you provide us when you participate in surveys, contests and promotional offers.
We collect automatically:
When you use our website www.apartamentosmariavictoria.com, we also collect data automatically, some may be personal. For example, language preference, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, log, usage time, requested URL, status report, user agent (information about browser version), operating system, result (visit or reservation), browsing history, user’s reservation ID and type of information viewed. We can also collect them automatically through cookies.
Purposes of data processing at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments in Benidorm
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- A. Reservations at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm: we use your d. p. to complete and manage your online reservation.
- B. Customer service: we use your d. p. to offer customer service.
- C. Guest comments: we may use the contact details to invite you by e-mail to write a comment after your stay. In this way, you help other travelers to choose the accommodation that best suits them. If you send a comment, it can be published on our website.
- D. Marketing activities at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm: we also use them for activities related to marketing, as permitted by law. When we use personals for direct marketing, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications about new products and services or other offers that we think may interest you, you can also notify us of your withdrawal, if you do not want us to send you more messages in the future.
- E. Other communications from Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm: we may contact you by e-mail, by post, by phone or by sending a message depending on the contact information you leave us. The reasons can be:
to. We may have to respond to or manage requests that you have made us.
b. If you have not completed an online reservation, we may send you a reminder email to continue with your reservation. We believe that this extra service is useful for you because it allows you to complete a reservation without having to look for the accommodation again and without filling in the reservation again from the beginning.
c. When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website www.apartamentosmariavictoria.com . We believe that this extra service is useful for you and for us, so we can improve our website based on what you tell us.
- F. Analysis, improvements and research at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm: we use personal data to carry out research and analysis. We may use a third party to carry it out on our behalf. We may share or disclose research results, including third parties, anonymously and globally. We use personnel to perform analysis, improve our services, offer a better user experience, expand functionalities and achieve more quality in our online travel services.
- G. Security, fraud detection and prevention at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm: we use information, which may include personal information, to prevent fraud and other illegal or illicit activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personals to assess risk and for security purposes, such as user authentication. For these purposes, we may share with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law, and external advisors.
- H. Legal and regulatory compliance matters: in some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include, to manage and resolve claims or legal disputes, to comply with regulations or for regulatory investigations, or to execute agreements or fulfill requests. legal enforcement of the law to the extent required by law.
If we use automatic means to process those that have legal effects or that may significantly affect you, we will apply the necessary measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
- In view of purposes A and B, we are dependent on fulfillment: the use may be necessary to fulfill the reservation you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use them to carry out our obligation to complete and manage the reservation.
- Given the purposes of C to H, we depend on legitimate interests: we use your data for our legitimate interests, such as offering you the most appropriate content for the web, e-mails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services. , and the content of our website, and for the detection of administrative fraud and legal purposes. By using them to serve our legitimate interests, we will always put your rights and interests in protection above our rights and interests.
- Regarding end H, we also depend, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
- Where necessary under applicable law, we will request your prior consent to process them for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to oppose the process established in the CF points and you do not have any direct means at your disposal to reject it (for example in the configuration of your account), to the extent that it is applicable, contact email@example.com.
Security at Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm
Hotel Maria Victoria Apartments Benidorm follows reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and inappropriate use of information that includes personal data. We use appropriate management systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the information that includes it. We also use security procedures and physical and technical access restrictions on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access them during their work.